Karlee has actively participated in athletics throughout her whole life. She fell in love with competing in the bikini division of bodybuilding during her late teens and early twenties.
Throughout the process of receiving her IFBB Pro title, she became aware of the need for a healthier balance between achieving fitness goals and living life to its fullest.
Continued research and testing of different eating styles has allowed Karlee to master her preferred lifestyle – flexible dieting. Karlee believes that truly balanced nutrition can enhance the state of your mind, body and soul, and can work as a powerful as well as effective medicine to heal and balance our bodies.
Karlee believes ultimate health is defined not just by what we eat, but by the well-being of our relationships, spirituality, physical fitness, and our day to day lifestyle. Tap into your best self by nourishing your body and living what you love.
- 2015 NPC Warrior Classic- 2nd Place
- 2015 NPC Rock Mountain Championship- 1st place in Open Class D
- 2016 NPC Mile High Championship- 1st Place Open D & Bikini Overall
- 2016 NPC Colorado State- 1st place in Open D
- 2016 NPC Nationals- 3rd Place Class D
- 2017 NPC North California Championship- 1st place Open Class D & Bikini Overall
- 2017 NPC Jr Nationals- 5th place Open Class F
- 2017 NPC Team Universe-1st Place Open Class E (Pro Card Earned)
- 2017 IFBB Pro Wings of Strength- 9th Place